- Congratulations to Priyank Prakash on winning second place award in the Keck Annual Research Confernece poster competition.
- Congratulations to Harrison Hocker on winning third place award in the GSEC poster competition at the Medical School Retreat.
- Alex Gorfe profiled on the American Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology website
- Alex Gorfe received 2012-2013 Dean's Teaching Excellence Award
- Nandini Rambahal successfully defended her masters thesis on May 28. Congratulations!
- Congratulations to Priyanka Prakash and Zhenlong Li on their first and second place awards for their poster presentation at this years Sealy Center Structure Biology Symposium in Galveston.
- Congratulations to Harrison Hocker on his second place win for best graduate student oral presentation at this year's CRB rereat
- Congratulations to Zhenlong Li on his second place win for best postdoc oral presentation at this year's CRB retreat.
- Drew Dolino joins our group as rotation student. Welcome Drew!
- Congratulations to Lorant Janosi, a former postdoc in the lab, on his appointment as Senior Researcher at the National Institute for Research and Development of Isotope and Molecular Technologies of Romania.
- Kelsey Maxwell joins our group for her second rotation. Welcome Kelsey!
- Congratulations to Harrison and Nandini on winning GSBS tarvel awards to present their work at the upcoming American Chemical Soceity National Meeting in New Orleans.
- Congratulations to Zhenlong on his UTHealth Innovation for Cancer Research Postdoctoral Fellowship award (sponsored by CPRIT).
- Congratulations to Nandini on winning a travel award from the Biophysical Soceity to present her work at the next BPS meeting in Philadelphia.
- Congratulations to Zhenlong on winning a prize for his poster presentation at the 22nd Keck Annual Research Conference in Houston.
- Congratulations to Priyanka on her postdoctoral fellowship award from the Computational Cancer Biology Training Program (sponsored by CPRIT).
- Congratulations to Nandini on winning a fellowship from the NBCR Summer Institute and her third place poster award.
- An RO1 award from the NIH for our "protein nanoclustering" project.
- Our group's research activities highlighted in the IBP Newsletter.
- Congratulations to Harrison and Nandini on their GSBS travel award.
- Congratulations to Hualin, Zhenlong and Priyanka who have won awards for their poster presentation at the Sealy Center Structural Biology Symposium in Galveston!
- Hualin Li joins us as postdoctoral fellow. Welcome Hualin!
- Priyanka P. Srivastava successfully defended her thesis at IIT Kanpur.
- Priyanka rejoins our group as a postdoctoral fellow. Welcome Pri!
- Welcome to Nandini Maharaj, who joins our group as a graduate student.
- Congratulations to Harrison Hocker on winning the GCC-Pharmacological Sciences Training Program grant.
- We welcome Ming Han to the group.
- We welcome Zhenlong Li to the group.
- We welcome Priyanka P. Srivastava to the group.
- Congratulations to Lorant Janosi, who has moved on to the University of Cagliari with the prestigious Marie Curie Fellowship.
- Congratulations to Abdallah Sayyed-Ahmad, who has moved on to his new position as Assistant Professor of Physics at Birzeit University.