Our Goals and Principles
- To help health care workers see their job as a sacred vocation which gives meaning to their lives;
- To create workplaces where work can be experienced as a sacred vocation;
- To enable the sacred vocation concept to grow within an organization.
- To nurture the spirit of patients/clients, you must first nurture the spirit of the employees;
- All employees have both the power to heal and the power to harm;
- Discovering that you are a healer contributes to what gives meaning and validates a person's life;
- A workplace should recognize and facilitate change to allow employees to work under healing conditions.