Apply to the GSBS
Borrelia Molecular Genetics Website
Brought to you by The Norris laboratory
The University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- Reference: Coutte, L., D. J. Botkin, L. Gao, and S. J. Norris. 2009. Detailed analysis of sequence changes occurring during vlsE antigenic variation in the mouse model of Borrelia burgdorferi infection. PLoS Pathogens 5: e1000293. Link
Borrelia burgdorferi Signature Tagged Mutagenesis (STM) transposon mutant library
- Reference: Lin, T., L. Gao, C. Zhang, E. A. Odeh, M. B. Jacobs, G. Chaconas, M. T. Philipp, and S. J. Norris. 2012. Analysis of an ordered, comprehensive STM library in infectious Borrelia burgdorferi: insights into the gene requirements for mouse infectivity. PLoS One 7(10): e47532. Link
- The characteristics of the STM mutant clones and infectivity results are provided in
Spreadsheet S1 and
Spreadsheet S2 , respectively, in the Supporting Information of the Lin et al. article.
- Updated information regarding the library will be provided on this website. No updates are currently available.
- Please contact Tao Lin (Tao.Lin@uth.tmc.edu) or Steve Norris (Steven.J.Norris@uth.tmc.edu) if you have any questions regarding this clone set.
Address Book, Spirochete List Server, and Other Information
Members of the spirochete research community
Spirochete List Server
An easy way to broadcast email messages to the spirochete research community (This resource is only available to individuals listed in the Address Book above)
Selected UTHealth Web Pages