Coagulation Case Studies, Coagulation case studies on major coagulopathies.
- WHO Hematopathology Book Review, PowerPoint files for WHO Hematopathology Book Review.
- Benign Hematopathology and Special Techniques Review, PowerPoint files for Review of Benign Hematopathology and Special Techniques.
- CD-MARKER PF, a dynamic Web-based database
for teaching differential diagnosis of hematologic neoplasms using
immunophenotyping data obtained with flow cytometry. This database is based on the latest World
Health Organization (WHO) classification and current data on the incidence of positive and
negative results for each neoplasm.
- WEB COAG, a Web-based decision-support system
for diagnosis of coagulopathy.
- HEMATOLOGY CONFERENCES, PowerPoint files used in the monthly Hematology Case Conference.
- XPHEMO, a decision-support system for
laboratory diagnosis of hemoglobin disorders.
Coagulation Unknown Conferences, Coagulation cases used in unknown conferences.
INTERPRETATION REPORT TEMPLATES USED FOR TRAINING, Web-based templates to assist pathology residents in generating report for
PROCEDURE NOTES, MOLECULAR TEST PANELS, BONE MARROW FORM, INTRADEPT CONSULTATION, ORDER FORMS, MHH-TMC MAP.
Hematopathology Rotation, Description of Hematopathology Rotation
at Memorial Hermann Hospital.
Useful Hemepath Reference Articles , Selected reference articles in pdf format.
Board Review for Hematopathology , Review files for benign hemepath, malignant hemepath, and coagulation.
Coagulation-based Hemotherapy , Decision-support modules for Coagulation-based Hemotherapy.
Bone Marrow Procedure Video , for Resident Orientation, by B. Shattuck, MD; and R. Schniederjan, MHS, PA (ASCP)