As a three-year fellowship, the Cardiovascular Disease fellowship program accepts applications of residents who anticipate completion of an ACGME accredited Internal Medicine residency program. Applications are processed through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS); no other applications are accepted.
Advanced Heart Failure & Transplantation
- Coming Soon!
- The University of Texas System Medical Foundation
- Residents Handbook [PDF]
- Healthcare & Risk Management FAQ [PDF]
- ACLS & PALS Provider Certification
- Request for leave form.doc
- Mary Ann Lunsford Summer Externship.doc
- Cardiology Fellowship Recommended Reading
For the Cardiovascular Disease Program, we use The AAMC’s Electronic Residency Application Service ERAS®.
ERAS® (The Electronic Residency Application Service) is a service that transmits residency applications, letters of recommendation, MSPEs, transcripts and other supporting credentials from applicants and medical schools to fellowship, osteopathic internship and residency programs using the Internet. http://www.aamc.org/audienceeras.htm