Infectious Diseases Travel Medicine
Charles D. Ericsson, MD
Director, Infectious Diseases Travel Medicine
Founding Editor of The Journal of Travel Medicine
Past President of the International Society of Travel Medicine
Travel Medicine Section Editor, Clinical Infectious Diseases
ID fellows spend one morning per week for a minimum of one month learning the principles of travel medicine. Additional training is available.
Here is a sample of what we advertise to our clients:
- Planning your next trip? Give UT International Travel Medicine Center a call! Whether you are charging off to Africa, shuffling off to Asia, zipping down to Mexico, or dropping down to South America, the UT International Travel Medicine Center can help you.
- If you prepare properly for your trip, common illnesses—such as traveler's diarrhea and malaria—can be avoided by proper preventative therapy and education. The expert physicians at UT International Travel Medicine Center provide comprehensive pre- and post-travel medical care, immunizations, and medication for the business and vacation traveler.
The UT experts in infectious diseases and travel medicine offer:
- One-stop care, including all required and recommended immunizations, exams, and preventative medicines for trips to any country
- Pre-travel physical exams
- Phone numbers of U.S. embassies and consulates
- Up-to-the-minute travel information
- Scheduled appointments
- Specialized follow-up care
Travel Medicine Clinic
6700 West Loop South, Suite 520
Bellaire Texas 77401