Erin E. Furr-Stimming, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Neurology
- Patient Appointments: 832-325-7080
- Assistant: 713-500-7030
- Fax: 713-512-2239
- E-mail: Erin.E.Furr@uth.tmc.edu
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in Clinical Neurophysiology
Education and Training:
- B.A., The University of Mississippi, Oxford, Mississippi
- M.D., Finch University of Health Sciences, The Chicago Medical School, Illinois
- Internal Medicine Internship, The University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, Texas
- Neurology Residency, The University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, Texas
- Fellowship, Movement Disorder, The University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, Texas
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Neurodegenerative Disease
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
- Cortical Basal Ganglia Degeneration
- Multiple System Atrophy
- Lewy Body Dementia
- Alzheimer's disease
- Evaluation of the Efficacy and Safety of ALTROPANE for Differentiating Parkinsonian Syndromes from Non-Parkinsonian Syndromes in Patients with Tremors. Primary Investigator, Mya C. Schiess, M.D.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd., Israel Adagio Clinical Study Protocol. “A multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized Start, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Assess Rasagiline as a Disease Modifying Therapy in Early Parkinson’s Disease Subjects”. Primary Investigator, Mya C. Schiess, M.D.