Melissa S. Thomas, M.D.
Clinical Instructor of Neurology
- Patient Appointments: 832-325-7080
- Assistant: 713-500-6784
- Fax: 713-512-2239
- E-mail: Melissa.S.Thomas@uth.tmc.edu
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in Neurology, 2009
Education and Training:
- M.D., University of Louisville School of Medicine
- Residency, The University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- Fellowship, The University of Texas Medical School at Houston
Publications and Medical/Scientific Participation
- Thomas M, “Case Report: Apneic Seizures in 18 month old boy with Subdural Electrodes and subsequent resection”. National Epifellows Foundation 15th Annual Scientific Forum, December 2007.
- Thomas M, Slater J, Kalamangalam K, Castillo E "Detection of High-Frequency Oscillations in Human Epileptic Brain Using Magnetoencephalography (MEG)". Presented at the American Epilepsy Society Conference December 2007.
- Pugatch D, Ramratnam M, Feller A, Price D, Thomas M, Dickinson B. “HIV related risk factor and HIV testing levels among adolescents with drug abuse”. Abstract: World AIDS Conference; Geneva 1998.
- Thomas M, Jumblatt M. “A cell model for conjunctival cells mucin synthesis”. Poster Presentation: The University of Louisville Research Symposium; 2000.
- Diagnostic Neurology, Intraoperative Monitoring, Clinical Neurophysiology, Epilepsy
- Magnetoencephalography (MEG)
- American Epilepsy Society