Thy Nguyen, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Neurology
Co-Director, Electromyography Laboratory
- Patient Appointments: 832-325-7080
- Assistant: 713-500-6784
- Fax: 713-500-0773
- Email: Thy.P.Nguyen@uth.tmc.edu
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Education and Training:
- M.D., Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- Residency in Neurology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- Fellowship in Clinical Neurophysiology, The University of Texas Houston Health Science Center, Houston, Texas
- Fellowship in Advanced Neuromuscular Training with Emphasis on EMG and single-fiber EMG, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland
Clinical and Research Interests
Dr. Nguyen is interested in the performance and interpretation of electromyography, nerve conduction studies, and single-fiber EMG. She is also interested in the diagnosis and management of neuromuscular disorders.