Tiffany R. Chang, M.D.
Assistant Professor, The Vivian L. Smith Department of Neurosurgery
Education & Training
- Undergraduate Degree:
University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Medical Degree:
University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Internal Medicine and Neurology Combined Residency:
Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Fellowship in Neurocritical Care:
Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Kowalski RG, Chang TR, Carhuapoma JR, Tamargo RJ, Naval NS. Withdrawal of Technological Life Support Following Subarachnoid Hemorrhage. Neurocrit Care, Oct 29, 2013.
- Naval NS, Kowalski RG, Chang TR, Caserta F, Carhuapoma JR, Tamargo RJ. The SAH Score: A Comprehensive Communication Tool. J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis, Oct 5, 2013
- Chang TR, Boehme AK, Aysenne A, Albright KC, Burns C, Beasley TM, Martin-Schild S. Nadir Hemoglobin is Associated with Poor Outcome from Intracerebral Hemorrhage. SpringerPlus, Aug 13;2:379, 2013.
- Chang TR, Kowalski R, Caserta F, Carhuapoma JR, Tamargo RJ, Naval NS. Impact of Acute Cocaine Use on Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage. Under review for publication.
- Chang TR, Albright K, Boehme AK, Dorsey A, Sartor EA, Kruse-Jarres R, Leissinger C, Martin-Schild S. Factor VIII in the Setting of Acute Ischemic Stroke Among Patients with Suspected Hypercoagulable State. Under review for publication.
- Lyons JL, Gireesh ED, Trivedi JB, Bell WR, Cettomai D, Smith BR, Karram S, Chang TR, Tochen L, Zhang SX, McCall CM, Pearce DT, Carroll KC, Chen L, Ratchford JR, Harrison DM, Ostrow LW, Stevens RD. Fatal Exserohilum Meningitis and Central Nervous System Vasculitis after Cervical Epidural Methylprednisolone Injection. Ann Intern Med. 17 October 2012.
- Naval NS, Chang TR, Caserta F, Kowalski R, Carhuapoma JR, Tamargo RJ. Improved Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage outcomes: A comparison of 2 decades at an academic center. J Crit Care, Jul 24, 2012.
- Chang TR, Naval NS, Carhuapoma JR. Controversies in Neurosciences Critical Care. Review. Anesthesiology Clin, Jun 30(2):369-83, 2012.
- Naval NS, Chang TR, Caserta F, Kowalski R, Carhuapoma JR, Tamargo RJ. Impact of Pattern of Admission on Outcomes following Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage. J Crit Care, Apr 18, 2012.