Teresa Santiago-Sim, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, The Vivian L. Smith Department of Neurosurgery
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry:
University of the Philippines,, Quezon City, Philippines
- Doctor of Philosophy in Biomedical Science:
University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, Connecticut
- Zufferey R, Santiago TC, Brachet V, Ben Mamoun C. 2004. Reexamining the role of choline transporter-like (Ctlp) proteins in choline transport. Neurochem Res. 29(2):461-7.
- Santiago TC, Zufferey R, Mehra RS, Coleman RA, Mamoun CB. 2004. The Plasmodium falciparum PfGatp is an endoplasmic reticulum membrane protein important for the initial step of malarial glycerolipid synthesis. J Biol Chem. 279(10):9222-32.
- Santiago TC, Ben Mamoun CB. 2003. Genome expression analysis in yeast reveals novel transcriptional regulation by inositol and choline and new regulatory functions for Opi1p, Ino2p, and Ino4p. J Biol Chem. 278(40):38723-30.