Danielle H. Melton, M.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor
Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
The University of Texas Medical School at Houston
PM&R Outpatient Medical Director
Memorial Hermann Hospital
Texas Medical Center
About Dr. Melton
Dr. Melton received her medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine and her undergraduate degree from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge in mechanical engineering. She completed her internship at Baylor College of Medicine and residency at Baylor College of Medicine/University of Texas Medical School, Houston Alliance Program. She joined the University of Texas Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Department upon completion of her residency in 2006.
- Dr. Melton's clinical interests include rehabilitation of amputations with prosthesis, gait analysis, electromyography/nerve conduction studies, as well as, general rehabilitation of neurotrauma, stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, burn and musculoskeletal injuries.
- Dr. Melton's research interests include orthopedic rehabilitation and gait analysis, continuing quality improvement for office-based systems including narcotic pain management processes.
- Dr. Melton lectures for Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation residents in the UT and Baylor Alliance. She also serves as Vice Chairman on the Continuing Medical Education Committee.
- TIRR Memorial Hermann Outpatient Clinic
1333 Moursund, 1st Floor
Houston, TX 77030
- Clinic Appt line: 713-797-5929 or 5926
- Fax: 713-797-5213
- Refill line: 713-797-5999