The primary responsibility of the Academic Technology is to enhance and sustain an environment within The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth) in which integrated, computational solutions are developed to meet the educational, clinical and research missions of the University. The Information Systems Engineering and User Support Groups of the AT are state supported and provide the design, operational and support activities required to meet this responsibility at NO COST to the operating unit requesting these services.
However, UTHSC-H operating units often need custom software design and development services and/or systems integration and support services for course material for which it is not cost effective to retain the required personnel on a permanent basis. Scriptorium Team provides these services on a fee-for-service basis.
- Web Development, recent work includes:
- web design and publishing of the content submitted for the re accreditation of the University to SACS
- Courseware Development, recent work includes
- images for NeuroScience Online, Section IV (the final section)
- geriatrics website
- neuroanatomy lab with online logging of successes