Come for a career…
Stay for an experience.
Associate Chief and Clinical Director for Pediatric Emergency Medicine
The Department of Emergency Medicine at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston is seeking candidates for the position of associate chief and clinical director for the division of pediatric emergency medicine for the Memorial Hermann Healthcare System. Candidates must be board certified in Pediatrics or Emergency Medicine and sub-board certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine. They must possess exceptional leadership and organizational skills and be committed to providing exemplary service and have a minimum of three years experience, not including fellowship training. The ideal candidate will have academic or educational accomplishments commensurate with appointment to the rank of associate professor or professor.
Medical director and clinical operations director for the Children’s Memorial Hermann emergency center in the Texas Medical Center and for four satellite pediatric emergency departments located in Memorial Hermann Healthcare System community hospitals.
- Management and direction of clinical operations
- Maintaining and improving a safe and high quality clinical environment
- Insuring compliance with regulatory requirements (e.g. core measures)
- Support of clinical research initiatives
- Participation in physician recruiting
- Develops and supports a culture of collaboration between nursing staff, internal and external physicians, and administration
- Insures an excellent customer experience for patients, families, and physicians.
Location & Contact
1133 John Freeman Blvd,
JJL 4TH Floor
Houston, Texas 77030
- EM Secure Web
- QA Reporting
- Resident Shift Eval
- Administrative Staff
- LBJ Emergency Medicine
- Useful Links
- TRC Mandatory Training Requirement
- Student Society of Emergency Medicine