If you would like to make an appointment, you can reach us by phone, fax or e-mail. We will be happy to respond to your needs..
- (713) 500-3267 - Main Number
- (713) 500-3248 - Appointments
- (866) 956-9596 - Billing
- (713) 500-3264 - Insurance questions
- (713) 500-3056 - Prescriptions and refills
- (713) 500-3253 - Lab results, immunizations & travel medicine
- (713) 500-3242 - Managed care referrals, Radiology referrals and results
- (713) 500-3264 - Medical Records
- (713) 500-3263 - Front desk
- (713) 500-3220 - Nurse's station
For general questions and/or information, UTHealthServices@uth.tmc.edu.
For information concerning commercial contracts, please contact Thomas A. Mackey, PhD, NP-C, FAAN, FAANP, Director of UT Health Services.
Location and Hours
The University of Texas Health Services office is located on the southern edge of the Texas Medical Center (TMC), the largest medical research and educational complex in the world! Our clinic is housed in the University Center Tower building at 7000 Fannin St., Suite 1620, Houston, Texas.
View Mapquest link of 7000 Fannin St Houston, TX 77030 for additional help in finding our location. Now you know where we are. Come and see us! If you still aren't sure, please call for directions, (713) 500-3267..
Monday: 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Tuesday: 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
Wednesday: 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Thursday: 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Friday: 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.
If you're in the Houston area, use the Texas Medical Center Map web site at http://www.tmcmaps.info.